SubmitURL to BING
Submitting SITEMAP to BING
Bing: Add Your URL - Adding your website for inclusion in Bing's Search Index.
XML Sitemap Plugin - A tool to generate XML Sitemaps compliants
with Sitemaps.org for websites running IIS (Internet Information
Services) for Windows® Server as
well as Apache Server.
Verify Bingbot Tool - A tool to verify whether or not an IP
Address in your web logs belongs to Bingbot. For more information,
how to use the verify Bingbot tool.
Here is an alternate method to
verify an IP Adress belongs to Bingbot without using the Bingbot
Guideline on how to submit a Sitemaps to Bing. Sitemaps are an
excellent way to tell BIng to find your URL and to best guess your
- Using Sitemap: Reference in Robots.txt
Write this code below in your robots.txt file
- Pinging Bing using an HTTP request
It is easier to inform Bing about your sitemap if you have an
automated system that generate sitemap. You can inform Bing by using
an HTTP request.
Type in your browser:
- Submitting Sitemap from Bing
Webmaster Tools account.
- Submitting Sitemaps from your Dashboard
- Look for the Sitemap widget and click Submit a Sitemap.
- Enter the location of your sitemap file in the textbox.
- You can enter XLM Sitemap or text file Sitemap.
- You can also submit an RSS feed that is automatically
updated. This is useful to index fresh content of your website.
Simply copy and paste the URL of your RSS feed into the
Submission Form and
- Submitting Sitemaps from the Sitemaps Feature
- Go to Configure My Site in Bing Webmaster Tools.
- Enter the full URL of the Sitemap in the Submit a Sitemap textbox.
- Click Submit.
all Search Engine Submission.